View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 08:25 PM
Jenny Heartland
Part-Time Fan

Wow, what an episode! Too good...and so many questions I had along the way. Then it suddenly became a bit clearer about Siya's mother. Anyway, long story short, I noticed one of your questions about wondering why Red was selling off his expensive antiques so cheaply...and then someone else mentioning the treatments Red was receiving a few years ago. And I suddenly got a very, very sad thought! Does anyone even think for a moment that the last episode that comes along down the road in a few more weeks, will have our Red losing his life due to whatever illness he was dealing with back then? I mean I hate that thought, but sadly, it did occur to me as at least a (hopefully remote) possibility. If anyone can think of a reason or two (or even many more I hope!) why this would be a VERY UNLIKELY scenario, please, I hope you'll share when you get a moment. Anyway, I have to tell you I was kind of lost through this episode early on, but that's just me. I finally started figuring things out somewhat. Loved the way Agnes ended up with the ball! And you're right, I think the writers are getting the message for everyone's postings here wanting to see more of Agnes & "Pinky" scenes. Anyway, I'm afraid that's all I've got for now. Hope to be back with you guys next week. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! P.S. Oh and Janice & Jen, thanks so much for the heads up on the next episode dates!!

Last edited by Jenny Heartland; 05-26-2023 at 10:20 PM
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote