★ Underwhelming
★★ Just hit the mark
★★★ In the middle (not bad/not great)
★★★★ Perfection
★★★★★ Blazing Fire!

8x18 "Eternal"
- Clark is a strong contender but I am going to give it to Tess Mercer
- Clark/Chloe
- When Tess blew up Davis in the car. That was great!
- Allison Mack
★★★

Reviewers Note: Rewatching this show with you Alex has been a joy even though I am tired of you bringing up comics and Bruce all the time. lol However if you believe I am set in my original statement I'll say think again because during season 8 I was a huge Chlavis shipper! and now I do not ship them the same as I use to... and it's probably because I see (again) what it is doing to Chloe's character.... I love their chemistry but not so much the relationship. I guess I am too adult now and the fact that I pretty much know how everything unfolds probably has my perspective be slightly different... especially when it comes to Chloe. 8x02 - 8x10 I still ship them the same but after that episode and the Brianiac reveal happened... not as much. Tess, I just love her a lot! She is such a great addition to this show. Clark Kent as a character continue to evolve! I forgot the Lionel Luthor backstory stuff so that was a nice use of history without forking up what we already know! A retcon that actually worked and made so much more sense especially why Lionel helped the Kents forge Clark Kent adoption papers... Lionel helping them never made sense to me so this episode fixed that backstory perfectly.

Again thanks for watching this season with me Alex, outside of the Lana arc, it's been so well and it's the darkest season and the most arc driven storyline which is great because each episode contributes to the main plot/arc of the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
This season is officially giving me anxiety.
Why the anxiety? lol