View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 03:33 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

⇾ Favorite Character(s): Buffy, Tara, Anya
⇾ Favorite Couple(s): Xander and Anya, Willow and Tara
⇾ Favorite Friendship(s): I need to go over the season again to remember
⇾ Favorite guest/recurring character(s): Giles
⇾ Favorite episode Once More With Feeling was great, I loved most of the songs. And I enjoyed invisible Buffy in "Gone".
⇾ FAV storyline (or episode arc): Buffy's money problems and her having to get a job at the most demeaning place possible. Doublemeat Palace. Xander and Anya's engagement. I was sad when Xander broke it off right before the wedding.
⇾ Buffy being in heaven: love the twist or not? I liked that twist, 'cause of the way Buffy sacrificed herself, there was no way she was in Hell. You could totally understand why Buffy didn't want to tell the gang at first that they had ripped her out from Heaven instead of saving her from Hell.
⇾ The Trio or Dark Willow:? Dark Willow. I didn't like that she went dark, but I thought Alyson Hannigan was amazing and it was an interesting outlet of Willow's grief over Tara's death and wanting vengeance over Warren. If she hadn't consumed that extra power from that demon thanks to Amy's influence I wonder how different things would have been.
⇾ Andrew, Jonathan or Warren?: I couldn't stand any of them. Warren was the WORST. In fact, out of all the evil Buffy faced, Warren was the worst and that's scary 'cause he was human.
⇾ Willow's magic addiction? It was an interesting plot, the more she used magic the more dependent she became on it. I didn't like how it broke her and Tara up, but given that after doing such a powerful spell in bringing Buffy back from the dead, it was understandable how she could have gotten addicted, and I could understand why Tara had had enough, especially when she discovered Willow put that amnesia spell on her.
⇾ Anya as human or demon? A bit of both. I like how well adjusted she became as a human, but her demon side was fun. I just loved Anya's bluntness honesty, she always tells it like it is even if it made her come across as rude and condescending. I just loved her.
⇾ Riley Finn closure episode arc:? I didn't mind it. I was never a big fan of Riley I'm glad he found someone else.
⇾ LEAST favorite series regular character: none
⇾ LEAST Character(s): Warren, Andrew and Jonathan.
⇾ LEAST Favorite Ship(s): Buffy/Spike. That got toxic as hell.
⇾ LEAST favorite recurring/guest star: I liked all the recurring/guest actors, but again, just hated the characters of Jonathan, Warren and Andrew
⇾ LEAST favorite storyline: Buffy and Spike constantly having sex and getting toxic, the trio constantly harrasing Buffy and making her life harder than it already was and I wasn't much of a fan of them using that Buffy robot in place of Buffy to make it seem like the Slayer was still around - I guess it made sense considering all hell broke loose when the biker demons discover she was a robot, but it was just weird, especially when Warren originally built her for Spike's plaything 'cause he couldn't have the real Buffy.
⇾ Least favorite episode: Wrecked & Dead Things. This season was incredibly dark. Too dark. I hated that Tara was killed off. I hated the whole thing with Spike and Buffy and when he attempted to rape her - that went too far. WAY too far. In reality, there's no way Buffy should have ever, ever forgiven Spike despite any attempt for the rapist to repent and apologise.
⇾ Least favorite character addition? The trio (even though we had seen Warren and Jonathan before)
⇾ Story that had potential but was dropped suddenly? Can't think of one.
⇾ Episode with the best cliffhanger:? I guess Seeing Red.
⇾ Scale 1-10 how do you rank this season: 6/10 It had some powerful moments but it was just way, way WAY too dark. The trio annoyed the hell out of me. The fun moments were rare but I actually did enjoy the musical episode, for the most part.