View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 11:04 AM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I love Armin from Star Trek. I did not like Snyder
Rita, look at it this way, Snyder is a satirical comedy character. Joss and Armin are sending up authoritarian types. All that deadpan, stone-faced delivery, with the glaring eyes, that's comedy and Armin does a great job at it, just like in DS9. I find Snyder hilarious. I love him.

As for Wood, he's great. I wish he'd gotten more development. D B Woodside is a very talented actor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Please watch you language and donĀ“t use such terms as the last two words before the "lol".
We are not doing that here. We tolerate every character as much as possible. Thank you!
Yeah, I try to like as many characters as possible. I used to hate a lot of the characters, but I'm taking a different approach these days. There are some characters I have mixed feelings about (Andrew and Faith, for example) and some few I still hate (Glory comes to mind), but I like most of the characters now. You get more out of the show if you can appreciate more characters. Like I can now appreciate Eliza Dushku's lively performance even though I'm bugged by how Faith behaved in season 3 and 4 of Buffy. Plus I like Faith in season 4 of Angel. I used to hate Xander and Willow and now I like them and it makes it much easier to watch the show. I used to be a big basher of Angel, but I now I can appreciate his good traits and what Boreanaz does well in the acting. Which makes it a lot easier to watch ATS. Something about Buffy fandom seems to encourage fans to develop real grudges against characters. It's not a good thing.

Last edited by sum1; 05-08-2023 at 11:24 AM
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote