View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I finished my season 1 rewatch! Really love this show and forgot how good it used to be. The relationship between Harvey/Mike was just SO GOOD. Donna was also amazing in season 1 and I thought her little small scenes were great even in her minimal screentime.

I also thought all the side characters were great but Louis was def. annoying this season lol. Overall I'd rate the season an 9 probably because it was the show at its peak. I'm gonna take a tiny break before starting season 2 but I am exited to see that season again.

107: - I like Scottie in this episode and Scottie/Harvey are hot ISH but her being married sort of makes them a bit icky. But for one episode she was fine. Mike not being prepared for the trail wasn't god, but jeez, he didnt go to law school so come on, he's got a lot to learn and catch up on. Overall he's doing fairly good. Harvey/Donna banter was amazing as usual. Mike/Jenny were cute but their scenes are too far and few between for my taste, I want more.

108: This was one of the more boring episodes this season imo. So I don't remember a whole lot about it. The guest star was cool though, I know the actress from another show.

109: It does seem that Rachel is always angry about something and it seems her and Mike are always fighting or never on the same page, so I can see why I didn't really ship them the first time. With that said, I do enjoy Rachel a lot more this time around. Donna/Mike's interactions are always fun!

110: Good episode. Mike and Jenny are so dang cute, the chemistry is so good between the actors, you can tell they really got along well in real life. Always love seeing Harvey standing up for Mike! Watching Louis get punched on the video was hilarious! He is pretty irritating this season! Rachel kissing Mike was so wtf!!! She knows he's dating Jenny... I didn't find that very cool. Hated the lack of Donna this ep.

111: Okay episode, slightly dull at the start. I feel bad for Jenny cuz she is a nice girl. However, its clear that Trevor and Mike make things too complicated with them. The tension was good between Rachel and Mike in this episode and it is nice to see that Rachel actually cares about Mike too.

112: Trevor is so annoying, I am glad he is not in other seasons. I thought it was weird that they skipped over the Mike/Jenny make up? But i did like their romantic scenes in this episode, they are sweet. Loved seeing the Havey/Donna animosity in this epsode. It was angsttyyyyyy! This was the first episode to build those two up in a more romantic sense? Harvey apologizing to Donna was incredible and i loved their ritual too. Jessica basically helped set that up because of her comment to Harvey, "Think about what your life would be like without her.” Rachel was cute and funny in this ep too, it's so much better when she is lighter. Her scenes with Donna were so sweet. I loved her prying about Harvey. Clearly Donna lied to Rachel too because we the viewers know she did hook up with Harvey before... so it makes her answer, “because you can never go back” a bit more layered... clearly she has some struggles sometimes simply maintaining a friendship. THE ENDING UGH. Trevor is the worst!

How I would rank the season 1 eps:
10: 101, 112, 105
9: 107, 111
8: 103, 102, 110
7: 106, 109, 104
6: 108

How I would rank the season 1 characters:
1. Harvey
2. Donna
3. Jenny
4. Mike
5. Rachel