View Single Post
Old 05-12-2004, 07:14 PM
~*Magical*~
Master Fan

so sad

I'm so sad I don't even know if I can post about this episode yet. I loved it.

This ep makes Angel's actions in Time Bomb make a lot more sense. He was playing a long with them. Who would have thought that Cordelia's kiss to Angel would give him a vision? I loved that. And it makes her coming back so much more important and special. At first we thought it was just to get him back on track, and it was. But in actuality it was to give him that vision so he could see what he had to do.

I never doubted for a second that Angel was really joining that group. And I love it how the gang kept trying to find reasons for Angel's actions. They didn't want to believe that he was becoming corrupt. Wesley's continued belief in Angel even after he found out Angel could have been the reason for Fred's death was especially powerful.

Angel killing that Drogyn guy was unfortunate. But I guess that guy was already dead anyways(or he would be). It doesn't make it any better. But you watch shows like 24 where people(characters) die to save millions. You see Angel sacrifice Fred to save millions of people between her body and the whole in the world.

Ok, the scene I didn't get was Angel's scene with Nina about her going out of the country. When he said he'd meet with her after the battle and she said he lies horribly. Was he lying because he didn't believe he would make it or because he didn't want to meet her. Like he really didn't believe that anything could happen between them in the future.. like a real relationship?

Finally, I loved, loved, loved the final scene of the episode. Our boys all in the group deciding that they will sacrifice their lives to destroy the Circle of the Black Thorn. Angel's speech was powerful and I loved how it tied in all of these loose ends from the season. But the biggest thing I loved was when he gave them all a choice in the matter. He couldn't force them to do it but he couldn't do it without them. I loved that.

Only one ep left. It sure is going out with a bang. I don't know how the WB is cancelling this show when it is still so powerful. But atleast it is going out on top.
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote