View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 09:35 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Saw the episode, and still think they're idiots for not voting out Danny. Carolyn was completely right, Kane isn't a threat like I said. It did seem to be pushed by Yam Yam cause he wants to push this narrative that anyone that votes for him goes, GMAFB. At least Heidi found the hidden immunity idol and not Danny, so I guess that helps if they ever try to vote him out. I forgot about Jamie, I don't get why she didn't sit out of the challenge cause no one is thinking of getting rid of her cause she's done nothing! Then again, these idiots keep voting off non threats and keeping Danny around, so who knows. Maybe she will be next cause of that lol. I'm glad Kane went with her fake idol so now she can shut up about it. Matt going was the best thing for Frannie, I'm glad to see her doing better in challenges and playing harder. I think Carson is playing a great social game and no one sees him as a threat (Just like their sleeping on Carolyn) I do think Carson, Carolyn, and Yam Yam are in a good spot since their in the middle and the votes depend on them right now.