View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 09:56 PM
Ladybird16
Extreme Fan

A few scenarios on how I'd like the very final scene to be:

-Hetty looking at everyone, being all proud of them as she salutes them from a distance

-Everyone making a big toast and then the camera really panning out into the distance

-Hetty being at her office, being happy to be home

-And well, anything sweet that involves Hetty!

I don't want no long time jumps into the future (because of who could get killed off or unexpectedly retired), I can think of how everyone ends up a year from now all on my own .It'd be nice to hear of a few team members getting to do some fun things outside of work, but it doesn't mean I want a long fast forward to see if they're doing fine. I just want 100% assurance that Hetty will be home leading her team, and that everyone will be by her side forever more. And of course, everyone staying good friends.

That kind of assurance would be the best ending for me, not a year long time jump that reveals that almost everyone left NCIS and that 1 or 2 important individuals died. (yeah, believe it or not, some on Tumblr are completely convinced that the only way for this show to end is with a really long time jump into the future)
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote