View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Its been so fun. I am absolutely loving these season 1 episodes. The mike/harvey connection is so good!

103: This episode wasn't as strong as the first two to me but I still enjoyed it. I want more Donna. And Rachel is so much better this time around for me, I really like her now! I thought the mike/jenny kiss was so good at the end of the ep. Nice drama. I can see why I shipped them, it's just sucky they didn't give them a lot of focus.

104: Slow episode to me but had some great moments. There was too much focus on the case in this one and not enough on the characters. Rachel turning down Mike to go out on a date was kinda sad because it's obvious she likes him so I'm not sure why she did that, but I guess it was what she said, she couldn't date someone she worked with.

105: This was an amazing episode! Loved it. Donna is amazing and I loved getting a bit more of her. When she started fake crying to Louis that was the best. Her banter with Harvey is so great, I love this version of Donna, god shes amazing. I also loved what Harvey said about Donna being the one thing Louis can't have. There are a lot of tiny small hints about Darvey that I really enjoy. But it's interesting that their story didn't build until much later. I'm excited to rewatch that storyline later!

Trevor is a really annoying character. Him learning about Mike's job was a mistake and he's not a good influence for Mike. I like that Harvey bailed him out for Mike's sake and what Trevor said about him doing it because of Mike, not because of him. I can understand why I shipped Marvey so much the first time I watched, because they have so much dang chemistry and the focus is entirely on them. And they come off so shippy??? Him telling Mike to cut out Trevor was hot lol.

106: This was a slower episode but again, I still liked it. I liked all the focus on Harvey and Mike in this episode yet again. It's cute how much faith Harvey has in Mike and how he always helps him out. The whole plot with Rachel and her finding out that Mike was the test taker for the LSAT was a bit contrived to me, like she figured it out s quickly. Though, Mike didn't try very hard to hide it did he? Louis also bringing up Harvard constantly is worrisome!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote