View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 03:01 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I recently read through all these threads and it made me miss this show a lot, so I decided to start rewatching this tonight! I might skim through episodes but boy, did I love season 1.

101:
The first half of ep 1 was a tad slow but it picked up when Mike entered the picture. Overall the plot was a tad unrealistic because there is no way they would ever hire someone without a degree lmao. But whatever, it was still fun to watch.

Trevor is bad news! But Mike did agree to deliver the drugs, so that's also on him. I felt he was super harsh to him and I didn't really get that because Mike chose to go along with it. I was glad when he returned the briefcase at the end and took a stab at the job, and also that he told Trevor they were even and revealed the truth to Jenny.

Jenny is so cute! It sucks she is caught in the middle but she shouldn't be dating Trevor.

Donna is amazing. Her interaction with Harvey was so great. Loved when she had all the things he needed for him before he even asked. Jessica seems cool too but a litltle straight laced, and Louis doesn't seem that bad yet either lol. But he was def. lacking in humor in this ep lol.

Rachel came on a tad too strong for me in her first scene with Mike but I liked her so much better this time around. And as the episode went on and she continued to help him, that was cute. Their banter was really nice.

Harvey and Mike's banter/interactions was the best thing ever! Seriously their chemistry is such gold! They really make the series and its adorable that Harvey actually listens to Mike and does things to help him just because Mike gets under his skin immediately.

102:

High Mike was hilarious.

I can see why I was shipping H/M the first go around with this show because I'm sorry they are SO bantery and flirty like all the time lmao. And when Harvey stormed in to confront Mike that was intense!

Donna is so subtle in season 1 but I love her little protection over Harvey and how she won't lie for him.

It was sweet of Rachel to stand up for Mike and encourage him to talk to Harvey. I am enjoying them more this time around for sure. It helps that she's single and not tied down to anyone the way Jenny is.

Mike putting Louis in his place was so fun.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-26-2023 at 03:14 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote