View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 07:04 AM
Persephone
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars Fade (View Post)
I met Caleb a few hours ago. I'm doing my best to remember what he said in his panel. I miss a few mins because i had to get my photo op picture. I also had a headache because I was stressing out the whole day. My brain stop functioning. Someone asked him if Lucas/Max are better off dating or not together. Caleb answered, both depends on what their characters want. Caleb said he had the most fun in s1/s2 because they were kids. He had fun with gaten. He also mentioned his most embarrassing moments on set. His farting problems because he was 13/14, eating a bacon, cheeseburger (?) something bacon. Gaten rat him out. Caleb was going with the flow like who farted but gaten rat him out. Someone asked him if Lucas have his own tiktok account, it would be ralph123 because of the karate kid references in the show, and his content would be dnd, day of a life, riding bikes with the guys and dates with Max. Someone asked him about being stuck on a deserted island, which two characters he would bring. Eleven bc of her powers and dustin. Someone asked if it's weird when max was in the room while lucas and jason were fighting in a scene, caleb said it must be weird for Sadie because she couldn't see anything and all she can hear was weird noise of caleb and mason doing the fight scene. I'm also overthinking what i said to him during autographs. I think i said thank you for playing lucas and told him thanks for making me cry in the last episode. He was like oh really?

maybe i'll remember more details later. my brain stop functioning a few times today and will do the same tomorrow.
That´s really cool ! I love to find out about BTS stuff and about the cast of course . Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us
🇵🇸 🕊️#IsraelIsaTerroristState