View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 02:34 PM
Biscuit-
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
God, that's insane. What is wrong with people? Perhaps he was just trying to appease the klaroline fans...

I think Candice always preferred forwood & never liked klaroline, but she just had to be diplomatic, because a lot of the fans weren't exactly rational when she'd say that she didn't like them
Oh, she did I remember when the series was over and she wasn't obligated to promote anything anymore she did say at a con that Forwood was her favorite relationship.

When I was looking for the Kevin Williamson quote I came across this Julie Plec quote from 1.5 years ago and I find it infurirating:

Quote:
From that point on, the Klaroline ship was a fan favorite, and although it led to many great moments on the series, it's one thing Plec admits would never fly today. "It's so toxic," she says. "That little romantic relationship would never get through a writers' room today because it's just unbelievably f---ed up, but boy was it good."
X

We and certainly Candice could see it back then already how toxic and messed up it was. It wasn't that long ago!