View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 09:46 AM
Biscuit-
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
WTF are you serious?

What is it with this guy? He left Dawson's Creek in season 2 just as he had TVD, and he pulled the same BS there... He admitted he never watched all of seasons 3 and 4 yet somehow he was trusted with writing the Series Finale. He has a kind of God complex just because he was in and out writing teenage horror movies in the 90s. He never fully committed to any of his shows and to be honest I think that was a reason why both of these shows went downhill.

Also, I can't picture Klaus being a favorite character of Kevin's? He always seemed more into the softer characters to me. He adored Dawson, and actually had him and Joey as endgame at first until a season 3 writer talked him out of it... I just can't picture him being a fan of the villains (including Damon, because he seemed pro-Stefan) but WHATEVER.
I went to find the quote and he didn't say endgame but he definetely wanted to do more with them. I don't believe Kevin would have done any better with Forwood because of this.

Quote:
Why did you decide to include that letter and hint at Klaus and Caroline having a future together?
Williamson: That's the one storyline that we sacrificed. You know, Klaus went off to another series and we never really got to play that story out, because had Klaus stuck around, clearly that would have been a relationship and road we would have gone down for at least a storyline. I miss that storyline. I always wanted to see it.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/the-vam...e-stefan-dead/