View Single Post
Old 03-15-2023, 03:05 AM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

^ I never understood it, because he and Candice always seemed really close - so I figured she would have stood up for him. She always spoke out in favor of Forwood at the beginning... Until Klaroline fans swayed her the other way at every panel she turned up at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit- (View Post)
I remember Kevin Williamson being a big Klaroline fan and even said that he would have made them endgame if he got to decide.
WTF are you serious?

What is it with this guy? He left Dawson's Creek in season 2 just as he had TVD, and he pulled the same BS there... He admitted he never watched all of seasons 3 and 4 yet somehow he was trusted with writing the Series Finale. He has a kind of God complex just because he was in and out writing teenage horror movies in the 90s. He never fully committed to any of his shows and to be honest I think that was a reason why both of these shows went downhill.

Also, I can't picture Klaus being a favorite character of Kevin's? He always seemed more into the softer characters to me. He adored Dawson, and actually had him and Joey as endgame at first until a season 3 writer talked him out of it... I just can't picture him being a fan of the villains (including Damon, because he seemed pro-Stefan) but WHATEVER.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen