View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 06:40 PM
MyrnaLynne
Master Fan

I called a plumber the next day - a week later, he still never called back. Luckily Mlette was coming up and said her neighbor down the street was a plumber - I called him and he called back at lunch time and was here Monday afternoon and fixed the pipe. YAY! Hot water again. We were sooo lucky nothing was damaged.

People really are losing their minds - it's so scary. Just found a husband, wife, teen son all shot dead in their house - murder/suicide by the father. If people want to kill themselves, why do they feel the need to take others along with them, that is just the worst. Some idiot also tried to kill himself by driving his car off the roof of the subway parking garage - just succeeded in knocking tons of concrete down on a glass roof below and doing tons of damage. Really, don't be so dramatic - and call a suicide help line.

We just mailed out the 'save-the-date' cards today; Mlette and I assembled them yesterday. She's making great strides on this wedding stuff but so much to do - boggles the mind.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan