View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 08:39 PM
Johnnie
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Will you rewatch NCIS to see what you missed? I probably wouldn't. I'm most likely to drift off if we're watching some science or nature documentary.
I mean, I only watched YouTube after work today pretty much, was at work late due to health and safety meeting. Hope to get home earlier tomorrow. I mean I might, but part of me was wondering if the episode might have been a little dull with me falling asleep. Hope to maybe watch more Siren after work tomorrow... we'll see.

Up a bit late again, going to bed in a few minutes... did my 5 Timewalking Dungeons for Legion, got an upgrade to a piece of gear from it... trinket. Also ran quite a bit of Torghast... which is not related to reputation farming... however, I did use the runs to upgrade my Ember Court to max, it's gonna take 24 hours for it to finish... so will be Friday probably when I do my weekly Ember Court... after that I can likely do it earlier in the week. Pretty much got what I wanted done today, noticed some Dragonflight stuff that I did before I logged off since the quests in question which run for about 3 days would be over before I got off work, tomorrow when I log on there may be new ones for me to do in the area along with some World Quests I will probably hit up before they switch to new ones.

Think my game time will run out in the next few days, will probably pay gold to get game time from in game.

Below is my Shadowlands reps... a fair bit more maxed out. Some more freedom to pick and choose what I want to do.