View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 07:42 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I just finished watching rush.
Spoiler:
I think it was something, but not Clark's heart. If that were the case he wouldn't have ended up with Lois. I think the writers were dilly-dallying with the whole Clark/Lana and Clark/Chloe thing to the point where they overplayed it and didn't have any time left for it to go anywhere. Like I said, even they themselves admitted that it went on too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Oh, just make out already, you two!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Season 2 was rough for me when it comes to Chloe... easily my least favorite character and I didn't care for Chloe/Clark at all... it was draining because Lana/Clark had to hide their feelings because of judgement ... it was just too much.

The highlight moment was definitely the Fever episode where she tells Clark her feelings and that was so sad that his one-word response was Lana... that was heartwretching.
That was the writers just doing what WB writers always did, dragging out triangles. Smallville isn't Dawson's Creek or Gossip Girl, so I really wish they hadn't done that.