View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 06:26 PM
Johnnie
Website Manager

Year? Too soon to tell... Still waiting for the late Christmas party from work. Don't think it's gonna be a special party or anything... kind of a downer not to have had it yet especially with the peeps who pay into the staff fund for there is funds to do so.

Got my alarm from amazon at work today, hooked it up as soon as I got home. Heading off to sleep soon though. I theory I can get off work early tomorrow. Was supposed to get off work early on Wednesday, today was a no-go due to just enough to open up two lines but I think they are supposed to have an extra person for lunch tomorrow.

Did a fair bit in my game earlier. Got my Alliance character to level 52, doing Shadowlands stuff... might need to go into the newer content to get some better gear... otherwise I might have some issues questing later with the way level scaling is... but spent most of the day working on rep on my main. Ran two dungeons I had weekly quests for by myself on Normal difficulty... one of which I hadn't done before... all for Shadowlands rep.

Hoped to have gotten more watched today, but ended up getting distracted... maybe I'll actually finish Stargirl this weekend... watched 3 episodes when my mom was in, don't think I watched anymore since.

Re: Bad Batch, haven't watched any season 2 yet, maybe sometime in the upcoming week.