View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 11:15 AM
tragedy
Fan Forum Star

Okay this episode was just.... I don't know really how I feel to be honest. Let's review:

Madison's dilemma/Andy ~ Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! There are no words for how much I hated this! First of all I KNEW that this was gonna happen as soon as they started having sex! Secondly I've never liked Madison so I didn't feel any sympathy for her last night, just annoyance. & now I resent her for putting Andy in this position Any way this shakes out Andy's screwed. I see good ole Maddie showing up in the future with Ephram's child on her hip & him being all shocked that he had a child & didn't know about it & being mad at Andy.. yadda yadda

Amy/Ephramd ~ I was kinda mad at Amy for expecting Ephram to give up his dream for her. It was really selfish of her to even ask. Although I understand where she was coming from I was SO glad Ephram said no & went anyway. He has to start living for himself. Bravo Ephram I was so proud.

Harold/Andy ~ Heee! Best. Storyline. Development. Ever. I can't wait to see them as partners next season.