View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Aquillea
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Christina81
I'm already late for work, but I loved the season finale so much that I had to post on here before I left...

And then my absolute favorite part of the episode -- the interactions between Dr. Brown and Dr. Abbott... surprisingly accurate and eloquent response... Not to say that her death happened for a reason, but that he needs to realize that much good came of it-- and that he has to look forward, not backward. OK that's my piece! Can't wait to read everyone else's commentary!
I am *AT* work so I have to be brief right now. More later.

Harold/Andy has always been my fave 'ship'. I'm a Cop/Buddy-Flick gal at heart (LOL).

I wanted to note that Andy had the same dream several times but never got to the end of it until he talked to Harold. It was Harold who pointed out that Andy was basically wishing for a life he never really had and probably never would have. He wanted to be part of a happy family that included Julia. But something traumatically huge had to happen to shake him out of his life the way it was... as Harold pointed out: the patients he didn't care about and the family he never had time for.

I'm telling myself this Madison mess is the price I have to pay in order to get the Harold/Andy partnership. Those two make quite a team... and there should be plenty of 'funny' plus some character development as well. For *that* I can't wait!!!

As a devout Haroldphile, my favorite quote of the episode (out of many good ones) and one of my faves of the series so far is one that seemed like a something of a fan 'shout-out' to me:

Quote:
from Andy to Harold-
But mostly, on days like today, I miss watching you screw up your life as much as I do. Because when you do it... it's much funnier."

-Aquillea

Last edited by Aquillea; 05-11-2004 at 10:02 AM