View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 08:40 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard about that. I never liked them together, especially Angela so I'm glad they broke up lol.

Thought I would link these two things

BB Winner Rankings

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/reader...r-of-all-time/

How Taylor won BB24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52B103L7ieQ

The list is hot and cold for me, I thought Evel Dick was posted way too high (He was just a bullying ahole that the show rigged the win for) but I didn't mind the top 4. You could vote on this, and I did vote for Taylor cause she is one of my favorite winners, the HELL she went through, and definitely being the first AA female winner. Oh, along with winning AND getting AFP. I doubt if anyone can do that ever again, so I think Taylor will always hold that title as well. It was hard to still pick one though cause my other favorite winners are Dan, Dr. Will, Jun, Ian, and Xavier (Great winner and he made history just like Taylor) I may be in the minority, but I still think Maggie played a good game in BB6 and I also respect how Derrick played. He just made the game extremely boring from what I remember, but he's also one of those winners that never got nominated (Which is always a huge feat) For some reason, the only winner I remember nothing or about or what he did is Steve. I literally remember nothing about him, but remember some of the season. That's crazy since there are worse seasons. I still want an all winners season so badly!

Also liked the video going over Taylor's game. I blocked out some of those horrible people and their bullying and awful behavior. I've only been following what Taylor has been doing since the show ended, along with her relationship with Joseph. I think this is the only time I've done that after a Big Brother season, cause once it's over I'm usually all the way out. It's been two months and Taylor's final speech still gives me chills! She has the best finals speech in BB history too IMO. Love me some Queen Taylor forever lol.