View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 05:13 AM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

Quote:
I choose to face my anxiety even if I don't want to go.
That's great, to me such events are not that important, so if I can avoid to go, them I do it. It must be the "free time" aspect of them, I think, because I'm fine at singing with my choir or go to tap lessons, we chat and joke there too, but I just don't enjoy dinners or even worse parties.

Quote:
Sorry you have people who behave that way
It's better now, like some are my friends and know that so they don't ask me to go to dinners and they still like me, but still sometimes I feel judged by others. The majority of my life I had to deal with such comments, unfortunately.

Oh that sounds confusing also maybe the ones who said they weren't going to do it after you said it were probably like OH COOL, SOMEONE SAID IT FIRST and they simply added themselves, it's really silly, but I get it, because if they maybe don't have the excuse of not being able to afford it, then they didn't know what to say.

Yeah, make sure or it's a mess

Very fun there was a time, decades ago, where I used to go twice or thrice a month, because thanks to my high school professor we had cheap tickets. It was amazing.