View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 08:02 AM
louloucn
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Houston
Madison- I feel really bad for Madison. Andy just basically tried to buy her off. Yeah, he will support her financially, but who is going to be there for her? I don't see Madison keeping this kid, given her circumstances, but I think storyline wise, the writers should have her keep it.

Bright and Delia- Too cute beyond words. If only she was like 10 years older.

Yeah I felt bad for Madison too, even though I'm not much of a fan of hers. I just wished that they had just ended it like it was...two people who fell in love and then decided to end it...I think it was good fo Ephram to fall in love with someone else before being with Amy (although I would have much preferred that person to be Laynie but whatever). I mean Madison served her purpose already, why hash out this horrible pregnancy storyline.

On the other hand, storyline wise, it would be REAL interesting if they have Madison keep the baby. That will have Ephram and Amy thrown for a loop...

Yeah I do agree that Ephram should know but I'm so sad about the reprocussions of Andy's decision...to think he has found his son only to lose him again...

Bright and Delia - no need for words. That was my favourite part of the episode. Period. But it totally makes me sad that they will never explore the Bright/Delia thing cuz the show will never run long enough for Delia to be old enough for Bright... and they are my favourite ship!

Cindy

Lex/Lana l Clark/Lois l Ryan/Summer l Ryan/Kirsten l Ephram/Amy l Bright/Delia l Bright/Hannah l Luke/Lorelai l Rory/Marty l Logan/Veronica l Charlie/Claire l Sawyer/Sun