View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 07:42 AM
SpySyd
Master Fan

Quote:
As much as the pregnancy was not either Madison's or Ephram's fault, this whole thing could have been stopped if Madison just had the sense to stop it before it became something. She is an adult. An adult who was working for the Browns. She should have at least had the sense to stop working for them, despite Ephram's and Delia's pleas to stay before she started to date Ephram at least. Or better yet, not compromise her own position by getting involved with a 16 year old. Come on! She knew how fragile he is...the way he wears his heart on his sleeve...if she could have imagined this situation happening, would she have risked it? Ephram's still a boy...not even a man...he can't take care of himself, nonetheless a child...yes, I know a lot of people like Madison but if she REALLY wanted to be with him, she should have waited until he became a man...not done it in this way...letting Ephram decide that their relationship should have began...
ITA with everything you said.

What's up with girls automatically being pregnant on TV shows these days anyway?The O.C,Everwood....this storyline is sooooooo not original.Plus,it gives quite a good message about condoms ::rolls eyes::: I really hate that S/L.

Oh and....I KNEW IT!I KNEW Harold would work with Andy!Hehe,that's gonna be so much fun to watch!