View Single Post
Old 11-29-2022, 10:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Cool to see Tim Kono as the last narrator in the finale, but I wish they had utilized him more because we still didn't get to learn a lot about him. I feel like they could have shown more of his life last episode.

Tim and Jan making out, ewww. lol. I will give the show credit though, it was a good twist because I wouldn't have expected Jan to be involved at all. But 20 year age gap between both of these guys is kinda funny. Steve Martin is 77, wow! I do think they shouldn't have necessarily revealed Jan at the end of ep 9 though... but... i guess it was a decent time.

I knew there was a reason I didn't like her lol.. and I am also glad she was the murderer because I didn't really care for her or their relationship so now I don't have to feel guilty for not liking her lol.

I did feel like her confessing everything to Charles was weird though, IDK if I really liked how they did it. No one else being involved also didn't create much shock in the finale but thats okay... I did like that the whole episode focused on the resolution of the case. And I liked when they found Charles and were wheeling him around, the whole thing was humorous and fun.

The ending was certainly interesting. Who killed Bunny, why was she in the Only Murders merch, why was she in mabels apartment, and who sent the text to get out to the guys? I am really excited for season 2. I will probably give it a few days before starting.

This is how I would rank all the episodes this season:

episode 7 Theo episode/reveal
episode 1 premiere
episode 10 finale
episode 2
episode 8
episode 5
episode 6
episode 3
episode 4
episode 9

Last edited by Alexa; 12-06-2022 at 07:37 PM