View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 10:27 AM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

I've been picking at the candy for days and I'm tired of it already. I brought it into work today. I feel so gross eating all that sugar. I try not to buy stuff like that because I have no ability to stop myself from eating it if it's just lying around.

I don't have favorite cousins, but she's my favorite.

We're close and she's very mellow and mature for her age. Her friends aren't here they're all back home so it's not like she's going out like crazy but it's nice to have her to go to dinner with and binge watch stupid tv. I haven't really had a roommate since early covid when my best friend came and lived with me for like five months because she felt so isolated in Chicago by herself. I'm sure I'll have days where I just want to be alone but she's gone most weekends so I'll survive.

I told her I'm putting her to work for Thanksgiving, because she's usually here with her family for dinner but now she gets to help me set everything up.

Which, Thanksgiving is literally three weeks away. My dish washer is still not working. I'm tempted to use paper plates which feels sacrilegious but I'm not handwashing dishes for 25 people.

Crown is back tomorrow and I think that's my weekend plans. A friend of mine is also having surgery to repair a deviated septum so I told her I'd be on call if she needs anything.