View Single Post
Old 09-13-2022, 01:15 PM
airali_glo
Elite Fan

The only fun we can get it from interviews, but they stopped doing group ones after the show premiered, I'm not too confident they'll do it for S2 for example the thing Eva, Thomas and Eli did for Vogue? I think? where they used fake accounts on the internet to reply to fans it was awesome, that's where you can see how much Eli and Thomas love Evan it's in their thread, if you want to check it out.

There's also the little video Evan did for HBO Max while they were doing the S1 photoshoot, where he introduces all the actors.

Quote:
Yeah at that point they probably would've cost too much to try add in something special. At least they did the DVD for that one but a shame it was so much after & had nothing more than episodes.
I was surprised, because it was so random? Like three years after? The extra stuff was already there, somewhere, so was it really to expensive to add? Or even closed captioning?? I would have bought it, but without subtitles it's a no for me. I have no problem with no italian subtitles, but at least I need the english ones.

More Italy pics, in one there's Whitney and another Evan

Last edited by airali_glo; 09-13-2022 at 02:10 PM
airali_glo is offline   Reply With Quote