View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 05:36 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

This was a solid season finale.

I feel bad for Starman because he's back in a world that has sort of moved on without him probably that's why things feel so off with him being back in the present time in a way. I can see why he returned to the staff and is a little bitter it moved on which is why I did like the solution from Courtney that they split the Staff since the Staff still calls to both of them.

The Gambler stuff was really good especially him wanting to be better for his daughter.
Shade is one of my favorite villains on the show, he just has that presence that I really enjoy.

When it comes to the new JSA... I am against Cindy being on the team. I understand Courtney wanting to be civil with her and with Beth, she sort of wants to see the good in everyone but nooo... we do not bring villains on to the team this quickly. I think probably if it happened at a later date, I would be okay with it but I feel it's way to quickly. I really don't care if she's a model citizen now, she should not be in the JSA. I was team Rick and Yolanda.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote