View Single Post
Old 04-05-2004, 02:31 AM
Raja
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eowyn_Evenstar:
Seriously? that's crazy to operate their network like that. I don't know what do they gain by showing only 4 episodes and not the rest of them? surely those episodes cost quite a bit to make?
Fridays on Fox.

Winter 2004 - Wonderfalls cancelled.

Fall 2003 - Wanda at Large / Luis / Boston Public cancelled (note Wanda at Large was successful in it's old time slot and was the one hit scripted series from the previous year). Boston Public jumped the shark and unlike Wanda I was thrilled to see it put on Friday.

2002 - 2003 Season - Fastlane (moved to Friday after the cancellation of Firefly) / John Doe / Firefly cancelled - All cancelled.

2001 - 2002 - Dark Angel (moved from a different day and cancelled) / Pasadena cancelled after 4 episodes, replaced by reality tv dreck that does far worse and is cancelled to.

2000 - 2001 - Fearsum and Nightvisions - Cancelled. And can't say I even remember they existed.

1999 - 2000 - Harsh Realm - cancelled.

1998 - 1999 - Millenium - cancelled.

Moral of the story. If Fox puts your show on Friday start making other plans.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself