View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 11:05 PM
UnsilentMajorty
Obsessed Fan

This does not surprise me, unfortunately.

I think we all saw the writing on the wall with the ratings last week (Thursday).

While we talked in depth about TV being a business -- And the execs ARE doing what they are supposed to be doing with a failing show...

The real reason I think this show was canceled... Was because it was SMART. Point blank.

It challenged people to THINK and QUESTION the world we live in as well as entertain them.

Apparently, we just can't have that on network TV (especially FOX) because that would actually FORCE them (studios and networks) to actually SPEND MONEY and INVEST in real, scripted shows and not rely on *****ing reality based crap like they have been.

I honestly think this is the real reason along with the terrible ratings more than anything. But, either way, it really doesn't matter, does it?

It irks me to no end because what are they going to put on in its place? "The Swan".

Boo *****ing who.

Well, I guess for all of you where being forced to choose between watching CSI, WF, Friends and The Apprentice [img]smilies/puke.gif[/img] you don't have to make that choice anymore, huh? Ever.

[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I'd buy the entire DVD set, sight-unseen, just as long as they had all 13 episodes and were in widescreen and Dolby Surround.