View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 07:09 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, dragonfire. Is Keaton wearing his old outfit from the first movie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconut1214 (View Post)
They cancel Batgirl for no real reason and are releasing the Flash movie while the lead star is on a crime spree. That makes sense.
Well, I agree with you that the Flash movie should've been canned, Melissa. Ezra Miller is a disgrace. But I blame Zack Snyder for casting him in the first place. Batman v Superman set the tone for the entire DCEU, and Snyder messed everything up all to hell.

But I still say that Batgirl was miscast. Leslie Grace is just not Barbra Gordon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
I agree Melissa.

Although I didn't care about the Batgirl movie getting made, I do feel for the cast who did all that filming and the production team and everyone involved.
I agree, Tia. It is a shame that all those people wasted their time. I hope they at least get compensated. I've honestly never seen a film shelved like this before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

I know.

I know.

I know but at least they're committed.

Thanks. No problem. Good, and thanks.

Similar to Disney/Marvel? 10 year plan? etc. etc. I'll believe it when I actually see it.
Hi, dragonfire!

I'm glad you know.

Oh, Sony is committed, alright. Thinking they can build an entire cinematic universe around one character.

You're welcome.

A ten year plane? Feige wasn't able to not screw up his ten year plan, so no one should be making ten year plans. My plan was the only one that made sense.