View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I just started this series. I watched the pilot a few weeks back and thought it was fun but i wasn't in love with it. But then I randomly felt like watching another one, so I did 2 and that one completely hooked me. I loved the formation of the boys with Frenchie and Hughie. So far, that continues to be my fav episode. So then I binged like 4 more episodes. Im gonna finish season 1 today, I am really loving this series! And ill probably watch seasons 2/3 quickly as well. Its such a fun show. I love how every episode progresses and adds more to the story.

I really love starlight and hughie. They are my favs, and their interaction together is so sweet. I think its a bit early for him to move on, but I want her to start working with them in future episodes. The actor of Hughie in particular i think is just really talented. He reminds me of Joshua Jackson.

The other characters are great as well. I am intrigued by Maeve. Even the main superhero dude who is an ass is interesting. (But creepy lol)... Its just such a fun twist on superheroes.

Very intrigued by all the history of the boys too. Cant wait to watch more.