View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 01:09 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Exactly, with the bushy hair. Her look in general was off based on the real Hermione but at least they tried to make her somewhat look like her with the hair.
I think they tried to have Emma wear fake buck teeth like Hermione, but it didn't work or something.

Quote:
Yes, it was so disturbing. I hope Emma wasn't aware of what some of the sick part of the fandom felt about her. I was even wrong above about her age when she first started the series... just looked it up... Emma Watson was 10 when she portrayed Hermione Granger. That is all kinds of sickening.
Wow, they started making leering comments about Emma when she was 10? That really is sickening.

Quote:
Back to Katie... I never understood the appeal. Cute but I have no idea how anyone would look at her in S1 and be taken in by her looks. Emily VanCamp, another story.
In Season One, Katie Holmes had a girl-next-door appeal, but that appeal had already started to fade in the later seasons. Emily was and is much more beautiful than Katie, and Emily has aged really well, where Katie . . . .

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy