View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 07:37 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Most of the "fans" of Katie Holmes then (and the ones that started websites that were devoted to her) were creepy college guys who wanted to talk about how "hot" she was. When I first got a computer in 1998 and I first got on the Internet, I did a search to find out information about Dawson's Creek, and I visited one of those sites (which are no longer around) and I was creeped out by it, but one of those websites linked me here to Fan Forum, and I've been here ever since.
Yikes. Then again, I guess they were around the same age even if obviously they were watching for the wrong reasons. All they needed was to wait it out a couple more years and realize their drool wasn't worth it.

Glad you found one of their sites though.

I instantly found first. I guess it was FATE for multiple reasons.

Quote:
I never was in the Harry Potter fandom so I didn't know about guys obsessing about Emma Watson when she was a teenager, but unfortunately, it doesn't surprise me as there are a lot of creepy people out there.
Oh, it was so nasty, Jerry. So problematic. I guess some did the same with Dan as well but the Emma stuff was out of control vile and disturbing. The funny part is Emma looks nothing like Hermione which made it even more to me.