View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 05:07 PM
Johnnie
Website Manager

Could have been worse, but could have def been better.

Did some DDO when I got home, most of it was by myself... finishing up the level 22 dungeons I wanted to do on Reaper before I took level 29... then I ran the 23 Catacombs dungeons before joining a group that was doing Ravenloft (caught them on the 4th of 12 quests I think, so got most of that done on high reaper) Basically... if you're more than 6 levels above the quest base in Epics you can't run it on that difficulty, so would have to choose Elite... and the way it's done now... if you're 30 or higher you get no experience from quests that are below level 30... so I've been holding levels to get XP for lower level stuff, though it's prob more beneficial just to do high reapers if you can find the groups for them, I will prob reset to 15 again on Friday night or Saturday... we'll see... still lots of extremely low quests I want to do for DDO point gains before then as well, didn't have as much time to play today.

Might do a couple of the Demon Web before I go to sleep, I don't know... do kind of want to get to sleep early as I didn't sleep a whole lot last night, but not sure I'll be able to as I'm not overly tired, might have to take a Melatonin tonight. Not sure there is much left of the under 30 quests I want to do on Reaper... so might take 32 sooner than later (was 28 holding 32 for a few days)