View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 11:29 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The thing is though that he probably would have come to the same conclusion. If not abortion, I think he would have agreed with adoption, if even an open adoption. I think hes more hurt by the betrayal of her not telling him at all. Or of thinking she didnt want this support dealing with it. At the end of the day, he deserved to know. its not like Ephram was an abuser or something. He is a caring person and he should have been told. Yes, he was probably too young to be a father but I think he could have done with help if he really wanted to. Or even could have been there to help support Madison raise it.
Ephram felt totally disrespected. I agree that he and Madison would have discussed this together and made the best possible decision as to what to do. Ephram is mature enough to do this, but felt that no one (Madison or Andy) considered him this way.

Quote:
I felt bad for Andy but at the same time, he had to know that Ephram wasn’t just going to forgive him so quickly. I found it silly that he asks Ephram If they could start over like a DAY later. Also where did Ephram stay the night?
I was wondering the same thing. He looked darn good having walked around all night! He does have a credit card, so he most likely got a hotel room.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote