View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 01:19 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I will say this, however… while Ephram has every right to feel betrayed I’m still wondering what he thought he’d be able to do with a son at his age? It’s just unbelievable to me that he’s talking as if he would have considered possibly taking the baby in? How, Ephram? What Madison did was literally the best option all around.
The thing is though that he probably would have come to the same conclusion. If not abortion, I think he would have agreed with adoption, if even an open adoption. I think hes more hurt by the betrayal of her not telling him at all. Or of thinking she didnt want this support dealing with it. At the end of the day, he deserved to know. its not like Ephram was an abuser or something. He is a caring person and he should have been told. Yes, he was probably too young to be a father but I think he could have done with help if he really wanted to. Or even could have been there to help support Madison raise it.

Im going to bed now but i will post what I had wrtten from last week when I watched this.

This episode angered me SO DAMN MUCH.

Mostly, the fact that Madison had to tell Ephram about the baby BEFORE HIS AUDITION… WHYYYYY

It didnt make sense to me that Andy wouldnt have at least pleaded with her not to tell Ephram before the audition. Like, they had to both know how much they were going to mess him up??? I found that so damn selfish. One more hour would not hurt you???? I dont care that Ephram was getting upset at the cafe and she blurted it out, she should have kept quiet.

I felt so bad for Ephram because that is such a crappy thing to hear To find out you are a father and you missed the entire pregnancy, birth and decision over what to do?? knowing that the girl and your father knew ahead of time and didnt tell you. Like seriously, how crappy. I don’t blame Ephram one bit for skipping his audition and being pissed. Like, his whole life feels like its crumbling. What is he supposed to do in this situation? Pretend like he doesn’t care and forget about the kid? No way. If it were me, I would be immediately trying to figure out how to get custody of my child. Or at the very least be in that child’s life. Cuz this is totally unfair.

BTW is a woman even able to give up the rights to her child and put them up for adoption without the father??? I guess if she refused to say who the father was the hospital wouldn’t really know… Frankly Madison should be grateful because had Ephram told the truth, Madison could have been in deep **** with the law for having sex with a 16 year old.

I felt bad for Andy but at the same time, he had to know that Ephram wasn’t just going to forgive him so quickly. I found it silly that he asks Ephram If they could start over like a DAY later. Also where did Ephram stay the night?

I also dont blame Ephram if and when he finds out that Amy knew as well because that is an extra reason to be upset. To find out all these people knew about it before you would absolutely suck. Amy should have told him immediately after he got home. Which btw, they totally skipped the whole convo of Ephram telling Amy about it??? So strange.

The story with Harold and the kid in the hunting accident was horribly sad. Im sure the father was distraught after he died. If I were him, I would always blame myself for it. I did like that we got a sweet Harold/Bright scene at the end but idk something about Bright always comes off so flippant and insincere to me.

God, Im so mad at this show. They could have had Madison abort the baby instead, and then that way, it would have been mostly done! Like, Ephram still could have been upset about the decision or whatever, and that no one told him… but it wouldn’t have been this lingering looming thing for the rest of the series.

Top 5:
1. Ephram
2. Harold
3. Andy
4. Amy
5. Jake - seriously im shocked this dude hasnt annoyed me yet.

Though I would rather see nina then jake...

Last edited by jediwands; 06-06-2022 at 08:24 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote