View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 09:40 AM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

That's great.

Tomorrow is Tom's birthday.

to Tom. I hope that he has a wonderful day.

Spider-Man Fan Art Imagines Tom Holland as Six-Armed Spidey

Widely Celebrated Tom Holland Movie Uncharted Breaches Mammoth $400 Million Milestone To Add to Record-Breaking 2022 Success

Marvel Aged Down America Chavez So Xóchitl Gómez Could Play Her, And 20 Other Times The Stars Aligned To Make A Celeb's Marvel Dreams A Reality

Quote:
10. In a 2013 red carpet interview, Tom Holland said he'd like to play Spider-Man "in 10 years' time."

However, within the next few years, he found himself going through a seven-month audition process for the role. When it was down to him and six other actors, he had a successful screen test with Robert Downey Jr., then he "rang [his] mum afterward and was like, 'I think I’ve got it.'"

Six weeks later, he and another actor flew to Atlanta for a screen test with Chris Evans. However, he didn't know he booked the role until he saw the news online.

He told Variety, "I got my computer...I type in 'Marvel.' I’ve still got the article saved on my computer. It said, 'We would like to introduce our new Spider-Man, Tom Holland.' I broke my computer, because I flipped it up in the air."

Donna