View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 05:44 AM
Movies
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I thought so too. Let's hope she is right. And Daniel too when he said they will see each other again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Watching episode 15 now.

It was great seeing them all trust and follow alicia one last time when she went back.

Also that scene in the tower with strand when she wants to kill herself was so amazingly acted by her, she brought me to tears, several times this episode. Her acting and the directing by michael statrazemis were quite outstanding, also the music was great.

I think the entire point of this episode is to tell that alicia is padre, bc she has that caring and genuinly good and strong side, like a father (padre) or well mother to others. Too bad they never capitalized on that and built a story around that. Fear coould be so damn good if it was built around her.

I'm sure they will keep searching for a place throughout season 8, bc neither strand, nor momo nor madison can do what alicia could do if they let her. Maybe alicia will hopefully at some point make a triumphant return and save them all.

But one thing that made zero sense was her wanting to stay behind alone in the radiation lol to die. She could've also died on the raft then.
Again have to put this in here because I 100% feel with this. And as you said, if FTWD was build around her, what a show it could have been

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heda_Khaleesi (View Post)
the more i think about the ending, the more i am finding my peace with it. anyone else or just me?
Yes because when I read wild stuff yesterday I imagined the episode to be much worse. Bu the end was actually peaceful because Alicia's mind was set free finally. She did everything she could to save her people. I think her letting everything go did cure her or make the fever go away (not logic, but a strong sentiment here).

Anyway when watching I felt better than reading stuff.

EC | ADC