View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 01:00 AM
SongIceFire
Fan Forum Star

Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #30: "I make sure I don't have a unibrow but that's pretty much it."

Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows
Appreciation Thread #30

Honorary Fans:
Jared Leto
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Photographers

Past Threads
Emilia's Eyes #1: Because she is the eyebrow whisperer
Emilia's Eyes #2: Because she tells whole stories with her eyebrows only
Emilia's Eyes #3: Because Jared Leto is all about Emilia's eyes!
Emilia's Eyes #4: Because it seems like there is 100 colours in her eyes!
Emilia's Eyes #5: Because "Have you seen her eyes? They're absolutely insane!" - Jared Leto
Emilia's Eyes #6: Because she keeps you captivated with just one look!
Emilia's Eyes #7: #myfacialexpressionstellyouallyouneedtoknow
Emilia's Eyes #8: Because her eyes look stunning without photoshop.
Emilia's Eyes #9: Because she also smiles with her eyes
Emilia's Eyes #10: "Don't do drugs, don't have sex, and don't touch your eyebrows." - her mum's teenage rules
Emilia's Eyes #11: Because "Love comes in at the eyes, Khaleesi."
Emilia's Eyes #12: Because she won the eyebrow battle against Cara Delevingne.
Emilia's Eyes #13: Because she is the Queen of eyebrows, too.
Emilia's Eyes #14: Because her eyes are scientifically referred to as heterochromatic
Emilia's Eyes #15: #youlltakethehighbrowandilltakethe ohyougetheidea
Emilia's Eyes #16: Because when she stares at us we forget everything...even titles!
Emilia's Eyes #17: #highbrowbaby
Emilia's Eyes #18: Because she'd even kill the purple eyes look.
Emilia's Eyes #19: Because we love it when her expressive eyebrows are knitting diagonally upwards
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #20: Because her eyebrows have their own life and are in the title now
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #21: Because the entire Han Solo cast are fans of her eyebrows, too.
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #22: "I simply cannot live without mascara."
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #23: "Best Eyebrows. Is that even a??? My eyebrows for the Throne." *starts wiggling them wildly*
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #24: #andtheeyebrowsfindingevengreaterheightsthaneverbefore
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #25: "I'm sorry guys, they just do what they do." - Emilia about her eyebrows
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #26: "Mum was the one who told me to never touch my eyebrows. Here they are, ready to take over the world"
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #27: Because she can wave with her eyebrows
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #28: "Don't touch your eyebrows. Just don't—just leave them completely as they are."
Emilia's Eyes & Eyebrows #29: "With the festive season, I'm all about the eyes."

Because her "arresting eyes take up a significant proportion of her face." - The Observer
Because her puppy look is as cute as Ted's
Because Emilia's eyebrows are getting the biggest workout in The Pod Generation according to WRAP

Last edited by Movies; 01-20-2023 at 03:22 PM