View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 07:40 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I love these voice-overs as well. Irv articulates the scenes so well with wonderful writing skill. Love listening to him.

Quote:
See! You noticed something I didn't notice. lol
You notice things I don't many times.

Quote:
Amy is truly suffering. What is so heartbreaking and moving at the same time is that she is so devastated by this news, but at the same time thinking of Ephram and doing all in her power to keep him from suffering.
Yes.

Quote:
Ephram's head was a brick when he returned from NYC. So frustrating that he didn't listen to reason from anyone. He was just into himself....feeling sorry for himself....and not thinking of anyone else. I just wanted to strangle him during this time.
Exactly right.

Quote:
I really wish I enjoyed the bantering and thought is was cute...I really do! It's just that Edna treated Irv better than she treated anyone else in her life and she didn't deserve Irv's reactions to anything that he overreacted to. I don't care for the man, but I guess I should be happy that he and Edna are back together because Edna really loves him.
You make sense with your thoughts. I totally see where you're coming from.

Quote:
Foreshadowing of things to come.
Indeed.

Quote:
I was thinking the exact same thing! All he said was, "I'll call you after the audition. " No I love you, too. WTF???
Yes, why?! I don't get it. Especially since he told her he was going to meet Madison too. An ILY you would think would come naturally. But then again, I guess Amy said she was giving him an ILY or something like that... I will have to check out the dialogue. It was still weird that Ephram didn't tell her he loved her too.

Quote:
Yeah, you're right. I really should not feel sorry for her. She must have won the lottery!
No, you can feel sorry for her. I want to feel sorry for her too! I just can't.

Yes.

Quote:
Right??? There is not always continuity on this show.

Quote:
Andy saw that immediately. THat surgeon missed his son's 10th birthday party. Andy has been there done that.
Precisely.

Quote:
Amy was suffering more than anyone.
Absolutely.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote