View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 10:51 AM
everwoodfan52
Fan Forum Hero

My Thoughts.....

Poor Amy. I still believe that Harold should not have told her.

Andy, stop thinking about Amanda.

I'm wondering if Andy had told Ephram's about the pregnancy before his audition if the **** would not have hit the fan as violently and Ephram would have gone through with his audition. We will never know.

How is Ephram not going to worry when Amy says that her head is not in a good place and she will explain when he gets back. That would certainly make me worry.

Harold is in good shape!

Grumpy Irv...didn't miss him. At least he realizes that he screwed up.
Where is Irv's office? Isn't it in his home with Edna? If he is sleeping in his office then he really didn't move out of his house.

Poor Ephram is so happy and excited. I never noticed the girlfriend's boyfriend coming out of a coma connection before. Yes! Ephram can certainly relate.

You've got to love Bright. He knows how to make lemonade out of lemons. Everyone should be able to bounce back from adversity and not wallow in depression the way that he does. We should take lessons from this guy.

Does Edna love Irv more than she loved Hal Sr? She practically admitted it.

The Brown men both in their element...Ephram walking down the halls of Julliard and Andy walking down the hospital corridor. Super Cool!

"I'm Ok." What an understatement. Ephram was so "into" his playing that he didn't even notice that a huge audience had gathered around him.

Madison. Unfortunately random.

Hearing girls tell Bright that he is not the kind of guy a girl wants to settle down with is definitely an eye opener for him.

The only person thrilled that Madison bumped into Ephram is Ephram.

You have to feel a little sorry for Madison here. She did need Andy's help when she came to him after finding out she was pregnant. Of course she should have told Ephram's first.

Why didn't Andy tell Madison to hold the news from Ephram until after his audition? That would have been very helpful.

Amy is Super Chick!

Hmmmmmm...Bright misses Hannah. Amy noticed.

Irv is definitely an excellent writer.

The balcony scene is so lovely and yet so hearbreaking at the same time. The Browns have finally become a family and all the progress is just going to blow up in everyone's face.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 05-21-2022 at 11:13 AM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote