View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 12:10 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Exactly what I was thinking. Matter of fact, there are some past posters on this very board, three of them I can think of, who pretty much insinuated they could relate more to Hannah and were much tougher on Amy as a result. They loved Rina too. There’s a pattern. There’s also a reason I disliked all three (as people in general, my intuitive feelings existed back then too) and my guess is you know at least one I’m referring to.
Oh yes I do!

Quote:
So yes, if Rina admitted she was Hannah in high school it’s likely she never had an Amy friendship though and disliked Amy types and she took it out on Everwood Amy.
Which is really unfair.

Quote:
Julie Plec sounds like an idiot.
She really is an idiot.

With both The Vampire Diaries and Dawson's Creek though I blame Kevin Williamson for walking away from those shows and leaving them in the hands of incompetent idiots who took the show and the characters in an entirely different direction.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote