View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:46 PM
Butterfly85
Cardcaptor Queen

Yay! Glad we can have a POSITIVE DISCUSSION about The X Men! Love the title, I always think of Jean saying it before we see The Phoenix in the water more than Professor X saying it lol.

I first got into X Men cause of X Men TAS, that must be watched by everyone! It is so damn good and is very comic accurate. I'm glad they will continue the series with X Men 97'. I don't have Disney+, but if I get it it will be for that. I liked X Men Evolution too, but it still doesn't compare to X Men TAS.

I still feel the same about The X Men films, they are a mixed bag. X3 and Wolverine: Origins are the worst X Men films to me. X2, X Men: Days of Future Past, and Logan are the best. The timeline was confusing, but Fox didn't care so I guess the fans shouldn't. Overall, I still hate how weak they had Storm and Rogue in the films. Along with no Gambit (He sucks in Origins and doesn't feel like Gambit to me at all) I can't wait to see what the MCU does with The X Men. Overall I want a badass Storm and Rogue, Gambit (and his pairing with Rogue) and justice for Cyclops after they screwed him over for years for Wolverine and rewriting it like Jean only loved him SMFH.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote