View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 10:34 PM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Quote:
So yea…so this was the #moment Bruce Wayne finally encountered George Wayne💥Oooh! And ooh is right. It’s the only photo Rob Pattinson allowed the entire night last night Friday the 13th. His birth date and this an impromptu moment from his 37 birthday. No one touched the chocolate birthday cake not even Jeffrey Wright his The Batman co-star. And yea.. a few other of the moment kids who rule the Downtown aesthete like Evan Mock and Taras and Stella and Chaz and Nurina and Mert Atlas..blah📕blah🎬He’s a Taurean..Bull-bucker…hmmm. He’s one of the best paid Hollywood A List mega-stars in the world And as I told him “You’ll be Warner Bros Bruce Wayne through 2028 at least!” And then I corralled him for this awful photo. But it’s the only one for posterity. 🍎Besides the feral coiled tongue and triple chin of GW. And then when I got home and studied this image with the magnifying glass📕And looked into the rather sad and dead eyes of Hollywood Bruce Wayne on his actual birthday night. 🧐 suffice tk say - a night on Eldridge Street at The Flower Shop #losaida 🗝so #epic