View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 05:26 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
I think you’re totally right. She loved Hannah and hated Amy, it was really obvious. I can’t believe she admitted Amy would have to suffer some more. Does she have a bad memory? In what season does Amy not suffer? I think she would have taken pleasure in welcoming back Madison and making Any look like a fool. You can say but Hannah was cheated on and that was her character based on her high school life. But the thing is if you think about how that storyline was constructed Hannah basically had the power after the cheating was revealed as Bright pined and yearned for her to take him back. So yes, with Amy it was one form of misery after another and S5 would have been the ultimate way to make Amy feel pain.
I'll never understand why they kept bringing Madison back and why they would want Amy to suffer some more. Amy was a wonderful person with a good heart and she didn't deserve to have her heart broken by Ephram due to the fallout of Madisongate, and she wouldn't have deserved to have her heart broken yet again if Madison returned. As many of us have said, the show being cancelled was a blessing in disguise.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote