View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 08:23 AM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

I used to watch Vet on the Hill and Bondi Vet as well, but we haven't had new series of those in a long, long while. Ditto Paul O'Grady's For the Love of Dogs. I thought it was a pandemic issue, but...

Of course, it's not all UK comedians that make me laugh. Just like it's not all local comedians that I find funny. But the panel shows I watch have hosts that I find funny, so it's usually worthwhile to watch anyway, though sometimes it's not as good.

And now I totally see where the Good Wife, Good Fight, Good Place confusion occured. I didn't watch The Good Wife. I knew there was a spin-off, but I didn't even think of it or I would have said something. I was genuine confused at the time, but it's all cleared up now.

Tom Ellis is brilliant. We had two seasons of Lucifer on TV here and I didn't miss a single episode. It was a brilliant show. I don't stream, so when it moved to Netflix, that was the end of it for me, unfortunately. Anyway, Tom Ellis seems like a nice man. And, obviously, he's a very handsome one.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote