View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 12:13 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Here we mainly have Escape to the Country on BBC. I haven't seen Escape to the Continent. Supervet is on CH4. Noel is a genius and amazing at what he does, the many success stories that came out of his ingenuity in saving someone's beloved pet always makes me happy. The occasions where it doesn't end happily are thankfully rare, it's true. I used not to be good with watching any of the surgeries, but the way Noel works his magic I became more fascinated and less queasy. Yeah, I think breaking bones I wince more at too.

That's understandable, not everyone who isn't British will get some of our humour. Never watched Monty Python myself. I'm not much one for panel shows or even stand up comedians. I find the odd few funny, but most I don't find funny at all.

Oh, I was thinking of an entirely different show. Ah, now I remember, it's The Good Fight that's the spin off of The Good Wife. Oops In my defence, they're all very similar titles. Too many shows with the title "The Good" in it

Back to crushes....Tom Ellis. My only other Tom crush. Welling will still always be the only one for me but Ellis is very charming too.