View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 01:13 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, none of that trash. I like to watch property programs like "Escape to the Country" and "A Place in the Sun". I'll watch the odd Strictly Come Dancing and that's about it. I used to love shows like the X Factor years ago, like back when it first started but I think they've become stale and well past their sell by date. There are way too many cooking shows these days but I might still watch the odd one or two. And then there's shows like Supervet. But I can't always handle watching those animal shows 'cause I end up bawling.

My mum liked The Good Place. She also loved The Good Wife which came off from that. I don't love all comedy shows, I tend to go for more classic comedy than modern comedy. A lot of comedy these days leaves nothing to be desired. I love Friends, Frasier and The Big Bang Theory, but I mostly love our classic British comedy, those I never get tired of watching and re-watching. Shows like; Dad's Army, Keeping Up Appearances and Fawlty Towers.

Haha, I suppose it does