View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 03:50 PM
sunnykerr
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I don't watch reality TV shows. None of those Housewives, Kardashians, Big Brother, Americal Idol, etc. for me. Or none of the Quebec counterparts either. The only thinh approaching "reality TV" that I watch are cooking shows and cooking competitions, but like Guy's Grocery Games and Beat Bobby Flay. Nothing too stressful, like Top Cher or Iron Chef or where chefs go to see struggling chefs to tell them how horrible they are.

I did love The Good Place. I think that might be the last comedy show I watched. It's not that I won't watch comedy shows, it's that I usually get tired of them after a few years... Not sure why that is. And I also watch all three FBI shows, but I haven't seen the last few episodes of them.

Mostly, I watch PBS historical documentaries and Investigation Discovery shows about crimes that were solved. Oh, and vet shows on Animal Planet or Cottage Life. And HGTV shows about home renovations and decorating. And I watch Quebec shows about music, stand-up comedians, literature, etc. and the Quebec equivalent of UK panel shows where it's like a game show, but the premise isn't really important. It's about making jokes and laughing at each other.

But, yeah, in terms of material for crushes, it does leave me out of the loop a little.
sunnykerr is offline   Reply With Quote